The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has listed items which it said remained prohibited for the over 1.8 million candidates taking the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
The board has warned that candidates who breach the directive would be disallowed from taking the UTME. Candidates are hereby required to properly examine the list and take note of the prohibited items, in order to avoid complications during the UTME exercise.
Below is the complete list of Prohibited Items listed by JAMB
- Mobile Phones or Similar Electronic Devices
- Spy Reading Glasses Which Should be Scrutinized
- Calculators or Similar Electronic Devices
- USB, CD, Hard Disk, and or Simllar Storage Devices
- Books and Any Reading/Writing Material
- Ear Pieces
- Ink/Pen Readers
- Smart Lenses
- Smart Rings/Jewellry
- Smart Buttons
- Bluetooth Devices
- Key Holders
- ATM Cards