University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Addendum To Supplementary Admission Lists UTME/DE For 2017/2018 Session Released.
The management of University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) has released an addendum to the ealier released UTME/DE supplementary lists of candidates offered provisional admission into the various degree programmes offered in the university for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
The list of admitted candidates have been published on the university’s official website.
To access the lists, check the attached PDF document;
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
1) Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
2) With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
3) Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
4) Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
5) Click on the link below to download list: