Duration of te Programme:
This is a full- time one academic year programme
Interested applicants must possess a
minimum of four (4) credits at Ordinary
level including English Language.
The possession of a credit in any Nigerian Language would be an added advantage.
Method of Application/ Procedure
Visit www.remita.net to pay the Ten
Thousand Naira (N10,000) Application
Form fee. Note the successful payment
Visit mis.unijos.edu.ng and scroll down
to select Application Form. Click CREATE ACCOUNT to create an account using a functional email address and phone number.
Login into your email to verify the
account created and generate a unique
Submission of Forms and Closing Date:
All completed application forms should
be returned to the department of Foreign Languages, University of Jos, P.M.B. 2084, Jos, Nigeria on or before 31st January, 2018 and should contain:
1. Certified copies of academic
2. Two recent passport-size photographs.
3. Indigene certificate.
4. Birth certificate/statutory declaration
1. At the end of the programme successful candidates are required
to show evidence of having scored
the minimum UTME cut- off point for
admission into the degree programme.
2. Contact the Department of Foreign Language if forms are not accessible.
3. The University does not provide
accommodation for candidates offered admission into the pre-degree programmes.
Mrs. J. K. Makpu
Coordinator, Prelim French Programme