Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified Direct Entry candidates for admission into Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) undergraduate programmes for 2017/2018 academic session.
1. All candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University can apply for the 2017/2018 Admission Screening.
2. On-line application will start from Tuesday, October 3, 2017
3. Application website closes at 6.00 p.m on Tuesday, October 17, 2017
4. Screening will take place on Saturday, October 21, 2017, at site III, Abraka Campus
1. Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
· Unity Bank
· Zenith Bank
· Fidelity Bank
v Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
i. Visit www.delsuonline.com
ii. Click online Application
iii. Click Start
iv. Click screening exercise
v. Click Start
vi. Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
vii. Submit the form and generate PIN
viii. Print out the PIN generated
ix. Visit any of the specified banks for payment
2. (a) Candidates should with the PIN for payment access and complete the Delta State University, Abraka, 2017 screening form online at www.delsuonline.com with their recent coloured passport sized photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.
(b) Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately after payment, as it will be invalid after six (6) hours after its generation.
(c) Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
(d) Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration numbers.
The University will not be held responsible for wrong JAMB registration number entered and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
Your application will not be successful if you enter a Local Government/State of origin different from the one indicated on your JAMB registration form.
(e) Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates.