This is to inform all prospective candidates who applied for admission into University Of Nigeria (UNN) and will be participating in the forthcoming Screening Examination which begins on Tuesday 3rd October, 2017 and ends on Monday 9th of October,2017 that the Student Affairs Unit has graciously provided an accommodation for the students at an affordable fee of N3,000 only.
Prospective students who wish to take advantage of this accommodation are expected to follow the process outlined below:
1. After Registering for the POST UTME
2. Visit the UNN Portal.
3. Click on Prospective students.
4. Click on Online application form.
5. Click on Screening Accommodation.
6. Click and Generate Invoice of N3000
7. Make payments using your ATM card or proceed to any bank of your choice which uses the Remita platform.
8. Repeat steps 2- 5
9. Click on print receipt (Your receipt will contain your Hostel and Room Number).
10. Come along with the printout of your hostel allocation and the acknowledgement slip generated when you registered for the screening examination.
All accommodation spaces are valid for 2 nights (Night preceding your examination and the night of your examination).
Squatting will not be accepted.
Allocation will be on a first come, first served basis.
The accommodation is available to both
Male and Female Prospective students.
If you experience any challenge, please contact the following numbers :
08039260493- Payment Issues
07030209659- Room Accommodation
08091490076- ICT Online Issues
The Numbers above are strictly for
Accommodation Issues during the Screening Examination.