The Kaduna State University, College of Basic Studies has announced the sales of admission form for the 2017/2018 session.
Forms can be accessed online or by visiting the Kaduna State University College of Basic studies to purchase admission form.
Entry requirements for the basic and remedial programmes respectively are as follows:
Basic Studies Programme:
1. Candidates for this programme must possess not less than five (5) O-Level credits which must include English Language and Mathematics.
2. The other three credits for the SCIENCE programme should be in the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and/or Geography.
3. For the HUMANITIES programme, the other three credits should be in Economics, Government/History, Literature in English, Biology, and/or Geography.
4. The five credits above must be obtained in not more than two (2) sittings.
5. Candidates must register for this year’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) with relevant subject combinations and must obtain the minimum pass mark approved by the Federal Government.
Remedial Studies Programme:
1. Candidates for the SCIENCE Remedial Programme must possess a minimum of three (3) O-Level credits in not more than 1 sitting in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Geography.
2. Candidates for the HUMANITIES Remedial Programme must possess a minimum of three (3) O-Level credits in not more than 1 sitting in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Economics, Government/History, Literature in English, Biology and Geography.
3. Candidates admitted for the Remedial Studies Programme are expected to register and pass the SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are deficient in.
4. Candidates will not be allowed to register for subjects that have not been attempted at O-Levels.
For method of Application, go to https://cbs.kasu.edu.ng/
Deadline for application is Friday, 27th October, 2017.