Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Federal Polytechnic,Offa Kwara State National Diploma Part-Time Programmes for 2017/2018 academic session.
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PART-TIME
The under listed two (2) years of six (6)
semesters Part-Time programmes leading to the award of National Diploma are available.
1. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
i. Computer Science
ii Food Technology
iii Science Laboratory Technology
2. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
ii. Banking & Finance
iii. Business Administration
3. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND
i. Library and Information Science
ii. Mass Communication
iii. Office Technology and Management (OTM)
4. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
i. Civil Engineering
ii. Computer Engineering Technology
iii Electrical Electronic Engineering
v. Mechanical Engineering
5. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
i. Building Technology iv. Estate Management
ii. Quantity Surveying v. Surveying and
iii. Urban and Regional Planning
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR PART-TIME PROGRAMMES
NATIONAL DIPLOMAL ND (PART-TIME)
1. SSC, GCE O’ level with at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language & Mathematics obtained at not more
than two (2) sittings.
2. The National Technical Certificate (NTC) or National Business Certificate (NBC) with credit level pass in a trade plus four relevant academic subjects which must include English Language
METHOD OF APPLICATION
candidates are to visit the Polytechnic portal: www.fpo.edu.ng , click on
admission to fill application form, and thereafter make payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) Only for application form and N2,000 for screening registration) with an ATM
card that is interswitch compatible.
Candidates are to also upload scanned copy of certificate (s)/result(s) and other required documents as stated online.
SCREENING FOR ADMISSIONS
All candidates will be duly informed of the screening date through either their phone and/or e-mail address.
CLOSURE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL
Application close on Monday 18th, September 2017.
Please note that any false/wrong data entry will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered.
All candidates are enjoined to visit this
Polytechnic’s Portal www.fpo.edu.ng for
appropriate entry requirements for programmes of their choice and other relevant information.
ALH. ABDULHAMID .O. RAJI