Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Imo State University Undergraduate programmes for 2017/2018 academic session.
The online registration is Starting from Tuesday 5th, September and to end on Monday 18th September 2017.
Candidates who chose imo state university as first choice and scored 180 and above in the just concluded 2017 UTME are eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
* Visit the University website www.imsu.edu.ng
* Click on prospective students
* Click on “Click to Apply” under 2017/2018 Academic Screening Application.
* Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
* Click on submit button to generate payment invoice.
* Proceed to any of the banks for your payment with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, FCMB, UBA, Imo State Microfinance Bank).
* Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
* Enter your confirmation order pin obtained from the bank.
* Proceed with the completion of the form.
* Correctly enter your O’level results.
* Confirm your entries.
* Submit your application.
* Pick our your acknowledgement slip.
* Await announcement from the University.
*Eligible candidate would be required to pay a fee of Two Thousand Naira (#2000)
*Any candidate who supplied false information would be disqualified.
*Registration portal will shut at 12 midnight on Monday 18th September, 2017.
Emeka Ejinkonye (PhD)
See the memorandum below