Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku National Diploma (ND) Full-Time Post-UTME Screening Exercise for 2017/2018 academic session.
Candidates who chose the polytechnic as their choice of institution and scored 150 and above.
Candidates must possess 5 credits pass on o’level (waec, neco, gce) including mathematics and English.
1. We advise you to have a valid email
account before you start the application
2. Click on the application category below to fill the appropriate form.
3. Click on ‘Register for application’ at the top left of the displayed page to
4. Provide all necessary information.
that * means compulsory fields.
5. On the field ‘Please solve the
captcha….’ type the two words shown.
Please type those words separated by a
space before you click on ‘Get login
6. An e-mail will be sent immediately to the provided email address (ensure the
email provided is your personal address).
7. Open your mail to get your system
generated id and password that you will
use to login.
8. On the https://dspg.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
9. Enter your user name and the password from the earlier email you received to login.
10. To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
11. You can view your entries before
downloading the application slip.
12. To make payment login and click ‘Edit application record’.
13. At the bottom of the page click on ‘Add online payment ticket’.
14. On the top left corner of the page
displayed, click on ‘College Pay’ to start
payment by ATM or Cash Card.
Application and Payment procedure
1. Go to https://dspg.waeup.org
2. Click on Application on the menu
3. Click on the Application Category: ND Full Time
4. Click on Register for Application button at the top left of the page
5. Fill the displayed Form.
Note that asterix is a compulsory field. That you must have a valid email address then Click send login credentials to email address
6. Go to your email address, open the sent message. Copy the username and
the password on the email
7. Go to the portal (dspg.waeup.org ). At the top right click login
8. Paste the copied username and password to the respective field.
9. Click login. Your page will be displayed. Click edit application record button
10. Fill the form (Remember asterix means compulsory). Under passport
photo click select button, upload a passport photograph of maximum size
50kb with red background. Then tick the field “I confirm that the passport
photograph uploaded on this form is a true photo of me”. Then save. Your
passport photograph will be uploaded if it’s the right size.
11. If successful in uploading a picture, click on add online payment ticket.
Then, click on College PAY and then submit. It will take you to Interswitch
12. Select the type of card on ATM Card: Verve or Master Card for online
payment. Enter the nineteen (19) digit number, the expiry date, and CW
number at the back of the card and your four (04) digit secret pin, then
click on pay. Then print your payment slip.
13. If unsuccessful payment click on Requery College PAY before going to back to item 10 above
14. Review your application data before final online submission.
Note that submitted application cannot be edited again by the applicant.
15. For further enquiry or if any issue, send an inquiry request through the
portal or call the following lines:
Between 10am and 4.00pm daily Monday to Friday
To All successful Applicants, please revisit your account on October 5th 2017 for screening dates and venues and reprint your slips.
Document needed for screening:
Closing date for the online application is 30th, September 2017.