Home / IBBUL / IBBU, Lapai 2017/18 Online Sales Of Postgraduate Form Begins
IBBU, Lapai 2017/18 Online Sales Of Postgraduate Form Begins
EMMANUEL CHINEKS August 31, 2017 IBBUL
This is to inform the general public that online sale of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai, Niger State, Postgraduate Application Forms for the 2017/2018 Academic Session has commenced.
All interested applicants should visit the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai website portal: portals.ibbu.edu.ng/pgapp for available courses, requirements, details of purchase, filling and submission of the online forms.
Please note the following information:
1. The cost of each application form is N15, 300.00 only.
2. The sale of application forms and submission will end on 30th September 2017
3. The phone numbers and e-mail addresses of the applicant should reflect on the online application form
4. The phone numbers and e-mail addresses of the applicant’s referees should be included on the online application form
5. Please ensure that you have the basic entry requirements of five O’Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings
6. Regardless of the institution where the Bachelor’s degree is obtained, all candidates shall apply early for their academic transcript to be sent to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, IBBU Lapai
7. Candidates are to be subjected to a written test on Thursday 19th October, 2017.
SCHOOL OF POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
1. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
Department of Agricultural Economics & Extension Services
1 PGD. Agricultural Economics
2 M.Sc.- Agricultural Economics
Department of Animal Production
1 PGD – Animal Production
2 M.Sc – Animal Production
Areas of Specialization
a. Monogastric Nutrition
b. Animal Physiology
c. Animal Products & Processing
d. Ruminant Nutrition
Department of Crop Production
1 PGD. –Crop Production
2 M. Sc – Crop Production
b. Plant Pathology
d. Soil Science
e. Weed Science
2. FACULTY OF EDUCATION AND ARTS
Department of Counseling Psychology
M. Ed Guidance and Counseling
Department of Continuing Education and Community Development M.Ed
a. Adult and Non-Formal Education
b. Rural and Community Development
c. Gender Education
d. Industrial Education
e. Entrepreneurial Adult Education
f. Communication Arts in Adult Education
Department Human Kinetic & Health Education
M. Ed – Human Kinetics
a. Exercise Physiology.
b. Health Education.
c. Sports Psychology.
d. Sports Administration.
3. FACULTY OF LANGUAGES & COMMUNICATION STUDIES
Department of Arabic
1. M.A – Arabic Language
2. M. A – Arabic Literature
Department of English
1. M.A English
2. M.A Literature
4. FACULTY OF NATURAL SCIENCES
Department of Biochemistry
1. PGD – Biochemistry
2. M.Sc. Biochemistry
a. Nutritional Biochemistry.
b. Biochemical Toxicology & Pharmacological Biochemistry.
c. Medical Biochemistry & Chemical Pathology.
d. Molecular Biology & Biotechnology.
e. Environmental Biochemistry
Department of Biology
1. PGD – Environmental Biology
2. M.Sc. – options in the following areas:
a. Hydrobiology and Fisheries
b. Environmental Biology
d. Parasitology and Entomology
e. Pest and Disease Management
Department of Geography
1 PGD. –Water Resources & Environmental Management
2 M.Sc.- Water Resources & Environmental Management
Department of Physics
2. M.Sc. –with options in Physics
a) Solid earth physics
b) Solid state physics
c) Radiations and Health/ Nuclear Physics
d) Theoretical physics
5. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
Department of Business Administration
1. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Management
i. Business Accounting & Finance
ii. Islamic Finance
iii. Entrepreneurial Development
iv. Insurance & Actuarial Science
vi. Human Resource Management