The Federal College of Education, FCE Eha Amufu has commenced sales of their 2017/2018 Post UTME form. The cut off mark is now 120.
All candidates that scored up to 120 in the 2017 JAMB UTME are eligible to apply.
Below Is The Application Procedure:
2. Enter your details in the page, Hit the create account button.
3. Enter relevant information on the page displayed and click ‘Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
4. Upon successful creation of your profile, click ‘Continue’ Button.
5. Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click ‘Generate Invoice Button.
6. Remita Payment Invoice is generated with instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
7. Proceed to any Bank and make payment.
8. Come back to the Portal after Payment Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
9. Supply your Username and Password (Create in step 3 above) and Click Login Button.
10. Upload your passport and fill the application form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
11. After that, generate another invoice by opening Check Admission List or Print Acceptance Fee links and click on the candidate’s form number e.g. FCEE/2017/00002.
12. After paying for the acceptance in the bank, go back to the College Portal to print your Admission Letter and Acceptance Form. Then carefully read the contents of the Admission and proceed to the Admissions office for clearance.
For Enquiries: 08065823364
Scroll down to see available course below:
FCE EHA-AMUTE AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES.
A. SCHOOL OF ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCES
(i) Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
(iii) Social Studies
B. SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES
C. SCHOOL OF SCIENCES
(iv) Integrated Science
(vi) Physical and Health Education
D. SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
(i) Agricultural Education
(ii) Business Education
(iii) Fine and Applied Arts
(iv) Home Economics
E. SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
(i) Primary Education